Membership Agreement and Notification for
Impact Health Management – Lexington
Private Membership Association
I do hereby apply for membership to Impact Health Management – Lexington Private Membership Association (“IHMLPMA”), a private membership organization operated through a “Coordinator,” Impact Health Management of Lexington LLC. With the signing of this membership Agreement, I accept the offer made to become a member of IHMLPMA and have read and agree with the following Declaration of Purpose from Article 1 of IHMLPMA’s Articles of Association.
Articles of Association
- This Association of members hereby declares that our main objective is to maintain and improve the civil rights, constitutional guarantees, and political freedom of every member and citizen of the United States of America. We believe that the Constitution of the United States is one of the best documents ever devised by man, and the signers of the Declaration of Independence did so out of love for their country.
- We believe that the First Amendment of the Constitution of the United States of America guarantees our members the rights of free speech, petition, assembly, and the right to gather together for the lawful purpose of advising and helping one another in asserting our rights under the Federal and State Constitutions and Statutes.
IT IS HEREBY declared that we are exercising our right of “freedom of association” as guaranteed by the 1st and 14th Amendments of the U.S. Constitution and equivalent provisions of the various State Constitutions. This means that our association activities are restricted to the private domain only.
- We declare the basic right of all of our members to select spokesmen who could be expected to give wisest counsel and advice concerning the need for, and availability and access to health and business services and products and to select from our number those members who are the most skilled to assist and facilitate the actual performance and delivery of health and business services and products.
- We proclaim the freedom to choose and decide for ourselves the types of products, services, and methods that we think best for enacting business, choosing health and wellness, eating, and preventing illness and disease of our minds and bodies and for achieving and maintaining optimum health and wellness, and the business(es) associated with such. We proclaim and reserve the right to include health and business options that include, but are not limited to, cutting edge discoveries or used by any types of healers or therapists or practitioners the world over whether traditional or nontraditional, conventional or unconventional.
- More specifically, the mission of our Association is to provide members with the highest level of business and health services and products and the most effective methods of using said services and products. We offer members these options. Our Association understands that health and business have many dimensions and strives every day to stay on the leading edge of new technology that leads to better services and products. The Association strives and provides the health and business services and products in the most effective means of delivery of these business and health services and products at an affordable fee.
More specifically, the Association specializes in health management and transforming the way health is managed. The Association offers to members alternatives to other types of business and health and as a service and benefit to members.
- The Association will recognize any person (irrespective of race, color, or religion) who is in accordance with these principles and policies as a member, and will provide a medium through which its individual members may associate for actuating and bringing to fruition the purposes heretofore declared.
Memorandum of Understanding
I understand that the fellow members of the Association that provide products and services, do so in the capacity of a fellow member and not in the capacity as a licensed wholesaler, retailer or provider. I further understand that within the association no wholesaler/retailer-customer relationship exists but only as an Agreement of a member-member Association relationship.
In addition, I have freely chosen to change my legal status as a public consumer/customer to a private member of the Association. I further understand that it is entirely my own responsibility to consider the recommendations and products offered to me by my fellow members and to educate myself as to the efficacy, risks, and desirability of same and the acceptance of the offered or recommended products and services and is my own carefully considered decision.
Any request by me to a fellow member to assist me or provide me with the aforementioned recommendations or products or services is my own free decision in an exercise of my rights and made by me for the benefit, and I agree to hold the Trustee(s), staff, other worker-members, and the Association harmless from any unintentional liability for the results of such recommendations and products and services, except for harm that results from instances of a clear and present danger of substantive evil as determined by the Association, as stated and defined by the United States Supreme Court.
The Trustee and members have chosen Nathan Petersburg as the person best qualified to perform services to members of the Association and entrust them to select other members to assist them in carrying out that service.
In addition, I understand that, since the Association is protected by the First and Fourteenth Amendments to the U.S. Constitution, it is outside the jurisdiction and authority of Federal and State Agencies and Authorities concerning any and all complaints or grievances against the Association, any Trustee(s), members, or other staff persons. All rights of complaints or grievances will be settled by an Association Committee and will be waived by the member for the benefit of the Association and its members.
Because the privacy and security of membership records maintained within the Association, which have been held to be inviolate by the U.S. Supreme Court, the undersigned member waives complaint process. Any customer/consumer records kept by the association will be strictly protected and only released upon written request of the member. I agree that violation of any waivers in this Membership Agreement will result in a no contest legal proceeding against me. In addition, the Association does not participate in any insurance plans.
I agree to join the Association, a private membership association under common law, whose members seek to help each other achieve better business and health.
I understand that the providers who are fellow members of the Association are offering me products, services, and/or benefits that do not necessarily conform to conventional products on the market.
As a member, I accept the goals of helping both my business and my body function better and choosing products and services that are very safe, realizing that no product testing is foolproof. Other aspects of informed consent will take place in my discussions with the providers and my fellow members of the Association.
My activities within the Association are a private matter that I refuse to share with State Medical Board(s), the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), the Federal Trade Commission (FTC), other State entities or board(s), and any other governmental agency without the expressed specific and written permission. All records and documents remain as property of the Association, even if I receive a copy of them. I fully agree not to file a liability lawsuit against a fellow member of the Association, unless that member has exposed me to a clear and present danger of substantive evil. I acknowledge that the members of the Association do not carry liability insurance.
The Trustee(s) and the Coordinator shall have the right to sanction a member upon unanimous vote of the Trustee(s), after a hearing of the facts where the member may be present after notification. The sanctions include removal from active membership or imposing any other special and necessary conditions upon any member who shall discredit or bring harm to the Association in any manner.
I enter into this Agreement of my own free will or on behalf of my dependent without any pressure or promise of products or services. I affirm that I do not represent any State or Federal agency whose purpose is to regulate and approve products. I have read and understood this document, and my questions have been answered fully to my satisfaction. I understand that I can withdraw from this Agreement and terminate my membership in this Association at any time. These pages and Article 1 of the articles of association of the Association consist of the entire Agreement for my membership in the Association and they supersede any previous Agreement(s).
I understand that the Membership fee entitles me to receive those benefits declared by the Trustee(s) and the following benefits provided by the Coordinator:
Section 1 – IntroductionIndividuals who care about their health want to be active participants in their own health and care. They also want someone who can help them sort through the complexities and difficult choices.Managing one’s care in terms of wellness, health, and medicine is full of complexities. Navigating these complexities requires individuals to have a real, long-term relationship with their health professional.
That’s why we the Health Management Program.
The Health Management Program is important because:
Health and care are parts of a process, that takes time
Individuals need time with, and advice from, a professional who can help them navigate the complexities of health, medicine, and wellness
Individuals benefit most in this model because it is the only model that incentivizes health professionals to develop, and maintain, a long-term relationship with them
Section 2 – Health Management Program: Member Benefits
Section 3 – ConfidentialityIn order to conduct regular business, Impact Health and Impact Health Management may collect non-public, personal information about Members from sources such as described in Notice of Privacy PracticesSection 4 – Member ResponsibilityMember will furnish Impact Health Management with the relevant data and other information to enable Impact Health Management to perform the services described in Section 2 of this Agreement. Member acknowledges that all personal health information and other information is provided by Member to Impact Health Management is true and correct and may be relied upon by Impact Health Management for the purposes of providing the services described in this Agreement. Member agrees to inform Impact Health Management of any material changes in Member’s circumstances which might affect the way Member is advised and counseled by Impact Health Management. Impact Health Management shall not have any liability for Member’s failure to inform Impact Health Management in a timely manner of any material changes.Section 5 – Member AcknowledgementMember acknowledges that all advice and recommendations provided by an Impact Health Manager and/or Impact Medical Advisor are for matters relating to health management.Member shall make and be fully responsible for all decisions relating to recommendations, advice, or suggestions given by Impact Health Manager and/or Impact Medical AdvisorSection 6 – Agreement TerminationThis Agreement may be terminated at the end of any month with 10-days written notice by either Impact Health Management or Member once all outstanding Health Management Program payments (to month-end), treatments, or products administered or given, up-to and including the end-of-month termination date.Section 7 – RisksThere are risks inherent in all decisions related to Member’s health management. The recommendations to be provided by Impact Health Managers and Impact Medical Advisors under this Agreement are advisory in nature and Member expressly agrees that neither Impact Health Managers nor Impact Medical Advisors shall be held liable in any manner with reference to the recommendations, provided those recommendations are duly provided by Impact Health Managers and/or Impact Medical Advisors in good faith and within acceptable standard of care, and further provided neither Impact Health Managers nor Impact Medical Advisors are in violation of Federal or State laws, regulations, or rulings.Section 8 – TransferabilityThis Agreement may not be assigned or transferred in any manner.Section 9 – No WarrantyAchievement realized from services provided by Impact Health Managers and/or Impact Medical Advisors depends upon many factors, many of which are not within the control of Impact Health Managers or Impact Medical Advisors. Therefore, it is understood and agreed that no express or implied warranty of any general or specific results shall apply to the work done under this Agreement.
- Central coordination of your personalized health management plan and process (how much time and advice the Member gets depends on which Health Management Program level the Member chooses)
- If it is best for the Member to see a different specialist, your Impact Health Manager will still coordinate care
- Documentation of Member’s current health and provide a baseline against possible treatments
- Determine health objectives and time frames
- Conduct a situation assessment of Member’s health
- Identify Member needs and recommend a potential short-term plan until a full plan can be developed and implemented
- Assess and assist in health strategy alignment
- Review and monitor health status, as needed
- Review and an analysis of basic – and sometimes extensive – labs, tests, scans (paid for by Member, separate from Membership fee) both before and during the health management process.
- Objective and unbiased advice regarding the health management process, treatments, therapies, or care.
- Developing working relationships with outside physicians, providers, specialists, and other stakeholders in Member’s health, if necessary
- Assist in the communications and relationships with the stakeholders of the Member’s health
- Provide a professional, external sounding board regarding Member’s health and care
- Provide independent “buy-side” advice (that is, in the Member’s best interest) when it comes to Member’s health and possible treatment options
- Assist Member in decision-making and explanation of ideas, education, and treatment options
- Review overall health objectives as they relate to specific goals
- Provide access to Impact Health Management and Impact Health experts and professionals to help answer questions as it relates to Member’s treatments, therapies, or care
- No waiting for scheduled appointments and meetings
- Oversight provided by, and access to a Medical Advisor
- Reduced prices on as many treatments and therapies as possible, relative to industry averages. In most cases, Impact Health Management Members will have access to deep discounts compared to industry averages
I agree to pay as levied those benefits that I receive that are declared by the Trustees to be “special assessments.” I also understand, that all personal information, credit card & payment information, intellectual property, images and ordering systems are proprietary to Impact Health Ltd, a Colorado Limited Company. The information contained in this document is intended only for the individuals and entities entering into this Agreement and any dissemination, distribution or copying is strictly prohibited.
I will pay a monthly, non-refundable fee as an initial joining fee. (I may choose to make payments monthly, quarterly, semi-annually, or annually.) I will choose one of the five (5) following monthly fees and as long as I pay the equivalent monthly fee I will remain a Member of the Association.